Training program: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
FULL DAY SESSION
All day session from 09:00 to 15:30
Morning session from 09:00 to 12:00
Afternoon session from 12:30 to 15:30
- Technical – foot skills, first touch, dribbling, ball mastery, striking, heading and quickness
with the ball at their feet.
- Tactical – our program will have daily mini-tournaments to help the young players
understand the game in different situations (1v1, 2v1, 2v2, 3v3, ….up to 11v11)
- Positions – understanding field posititons to improve the skills needed at different
locations on the field. Making runs, overlapping, defending from different angles, striking
from different positions in various situations, field awareness, etc.
- Performance – maximize the speed, agility and quickness, increasing aerobic capacity
and preventing injuries.
- Mindset – pre-game conversation, emotional management, focusing during the practice
and during the game, fair play and desire of competition with others, and with oneself.
Attending iProSkills Academy Soccer camp this coming summer will provide the young players with a soccer experience like no other!!! We will make the most of their camp weeks.
- Soccer ball with the player’s name and phone number clearly written on it
- Soccer shoes. Please note that brand new shoes can be uncomfortable.Try to wear theshoes several days prior to camp to start breaking them in
- Water bottles with plenty of water and fluids; iProSkills Academy will supply additionalwater for fill-ups during the day.
- Make sure you write your name clearly on the water bottle.
- Sunscreen with the highest SPF spray (at least SPF50) is recommended
- Healthy snacks!
- Lunch if the player is a full-day camper
- Goalkeepers – bring gloves and padded short pants (your preference).